9 years of experience and the newest Russian techniques of permanent makeup!
Medical certified expert
Safe bio pigments that don’t change color with time
Long-term result. You can forget about makeup for up to 2-3 years!
- Be careful not to drink alcohol during the 24 hours, or even 48 hours, preceding the permanent make-up treatment. Alcohol consumption increases skin sensitivity as well as blood circulation. One drink is enough to make PD treatment unpleasant. Besides, the condition of the blood circulation may prevent proper fixation of the color pigment.
- Also try to limit, or preferably avoid, coffee consumption on the day of the permanent makeup treatment. Coffee, energy drinks such as Red Bull, as well as tea, have a stimulating effect and may therefore reduce the effectiveness of numbing creams.
- Be careful not to take aspirin during the 24 hours, or even 48 hours, before the permanent make-up treatment. Pain relievers that do not contain aspirin such as Perdolan, Dafalgan, or any paracetamol-based medication are okay.
- Come wearing makeup normally. The specialist will then be able to get an idea of your habits and your wishes. This is of course not an obligation, but a simple recommendation.
Congratulations ! you have done your permanent makeup. Now you’ll have to take care of it if you want it to last long.
The area treated during your permanent makeup may be slightly swollen and a little sensitive for 24/48 hours. This is due to a normal reaction of the skin which response in a way to “aggression” by the demograph.
To take good care of your permanent makeup, it is important to follow the recommendations and tips below:
- After the session, it is recommended to apply an antiseptic product for 4 to 5 days and a moisturizer on the affected area for 10 days.
- After a few days, a few scabs may have formed. Do NOT scratch as this may damage the color of your makeup.
- All sources of heat are to be avoided. It is therefore NOT recommended to expose yourself to the sun or UV rays in the cabin for the first 10 days following the procedure.
- Wet places such as swimming pools, seas, saunas, hammams should also be avoided for 10 days.
I also advise you NOT to kiss and apply makeup, especially on dark lips.
Permanent makeup is a procedure that lasts for a long time.
This is not a tattoo, but I can guarantee that my work will stay for up to 2 years.
Then if you wish you can correct to extend the result for another 2 years.
The touch-up should take place between 4 and 5 weeks because after a week the permanent makeup will appear perfect, but you should know that the skin will be completely healed in depth after a month or more. Retouching is therefore very important. I recommend that you plan the touch-up right after the first procedure. Because if you have retouched after more than 2 months I could not proceed at the same price.
After more than 2 months the skin loses more pigment and I have to redo the first procedure once more.
Previously, cosmetologists unequivocally believed that the first thing that lasts longer in our case is permanent makeup. But nowadays a client rarely comes for the procedure without first injecting the lips because hyaluronic acid injections are the prevention of aging of the lips. Indeed, the treatments can be carried out in any order, but with an interval of 1.5 to 2 months. A filler without a clear lip line will not look as voluminous as the combination of these 2 techniques.
After the permanent makeup session, the lips will be slightly swollen, this is completely normal. This little irritation that causes the swelling will go away in just a few hours.
Candy Lips is a very natural result. This technique is ideal for (re) giving your lips a real shine, also allowing to rebalance an asymmetry. After healing, the color will become airier and more natural.
The lipstick effect will rather color your lips. There are different colors: red, nude, pink, peach.
Similarly, this 3D technique method consists of pigmenting lips color, then making a gradient on the lips by filling them with a shade of color for a volume effect. This technique gives the effect of lip augmentation. The lip contour will be redesigned to redefine its edge, in shades from pale pink to intense red depending on the natural thickness of the lip.